2145 Breakers Lane, Bodega Bay
Offered at $895,000
This spectacular, Sonoma Coast private retreat blends stunning panoramic ocean, bay and pastoral views
with a serene country setting on approximately two usable acres. Situated at the end of a gated lane, this
fenced property was once a working llama ranch. Including corrals and a large, rustic barn (ideal for
animals or an artist studio) with water and electricity. Offering three bedrooms and two and one half
baths on a split-level, the spacious floor plan is perfect for a main residence or vacation property.
• Usable two acre parcel
• Custom home built in 1991
• Approximately 2,554 square foot main home
• Spacious floor plan
• Three bedrooms and two and one half baths
• Living room with commanding ocean views
• Locally quarried fieldstone fireplace
• Cathedral ceilings
• Possible granny unit
• Spacious barn with water and electricity
• Sports court offering incredible views
• Two-car attached garage with bonus room
• Property is adjacent to fifty-plus acre ranch
The town of Bodega Bay is splendidly located on the Sonoma Coast
along California's Highway 1, on the eastern side of Bodega Harbor.
A quintessential small town popular for camping, whale watching and
annual community events such as Chowder Day, the Hitchcock Film
Festival, the Fisherman's Festival and the Bodega Seafood, Art &
Wine Festival, locals and tourists alike often commingle.
Other surrounding coastal communities include Jenner, Occidental, Valley Ford and Tomales Bay.